- New online training platform ‘Hays Thrive’ is designed to assist employers and employees develop key skills to adapt to the changing working landscape in light of Covid-19.
- ‘Hays Thrive’ is free of charge and available online to all businesses.
- The platform offers courses in remote working, employee wellbeing, and health and safety.
- Maureen Lynch, Director of Hays Ireland, said: “Adapting to remote working and managing remote teams can be hugely challenging… By offering online training courses for free, we hope to help Irish businesses find new ways of working and support their workers through the Covid-19 pandemic.”
- Courses can be accessed at https://hayslearning.ie/
Hays Ireland, the leading recruitment expert, has launched a free online training portal designed to help employers and employees upskill in key areas that they need to function effectively and thrive in the face of Covid-19.
The platform, ‘Hays Thrive’, is free of charge and available to all businesses regardless of size.
Hays Thrive offers three course areas covering remote working, wellbeing, and health and safety.
The remote working courses are designed to help participants improve their efficiency while working outside the office and assist with planning out their days and collaborating with a remote team.
The courses are designed to be completed as part of a busy schedule, with a learning management system included to help employers assign training, track team completions, and create personalised training programmes.
Maureen Lynch, Managing Director of Hays Ireland, said: “We know that organisations around Ireland are in a period of unprecedented change. Adapting to remote working and managing remote teams can be hugely challenging for large and small businesses.
“By offering online training courses for free, we hope to help Irish businesses find new ways of working and support their workers through the Covid-19 pandemic. It was vital to include a course dedicated to wellbeing to help employers put their staff’s mental health first, something we all need to be aware of during these uncertain times.”
For more information on Hays Thrive and the courses available, visit https://hayslearning.ie
Hays plc (the “Group”) is a leading global professional recruiting group. The Group is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America. The Group operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. As at 31 December 2019 the Group employed 11,600 staff operating from 266 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2019:
– the Group reported net fees of £1,129.7 billion and operating profit (pre-exceptional items) of £248.8 million;
– the Group placed around 81,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 254,000 people into temporary assignments;
– 18% of Group net fees were generated in Australia & New Zealand, 27% in Germany, 23% in United Kingdom & Ireland and 32% in Rest of World (RoW);
– the temporary placement business represented 57% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 43% of net fees;
– Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Chile, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA