Léargas, the national agency managing international and national exchange programmes in Ireland, will hold its annual Forum tomorrow, Tuesday, 3rd November.
The event will take place online from 10am – 12pm and will celebrate the achievements of their European programmes as their current seven-year cycle comes to a close.
Since 2014, over 65,000 people across the country were funded and supported through Léargas to train, work or volunteer abroad, or to develop new approaches to shared challenges like digital literacy, mental health, and climate change.
Contributors to the Forum will include the following:
- European Commissioner for Equality, Helena Dalli;
- Minister of State Niall Collins T.D.;
- Senator Rebecca Moynihan;
- Léargas Executive Director, Lorraine Gilligan;
- Adult Education Project Coordinator, Eoin Nash of the Cope Foundation
- National Youth Council of Ireland International Officer and Léargas Board Member, Jean Marie Cullen.
There will also be contributions from Léargas staff and former Erasmus+ participants.
Registration for the event can be accessed here.