Today the Central Bank of Ireland issued warning notices against nine unauthorised firms in order to warn the public that they are not authorised by the Central Bank to provide financial services. Please see names of unauthorised firms below and press releases attached:
- Black Panda Loans T/A Blue Moon Loans (Ireland) – https://bluemoonloans.co.uk/
- EveryHourLoans (Ireland) – www.everyhourloans.com, now redirecting to www.unsecuredloansland.com
- Lending Trees Ireland Plc (Ireland) (CLONE) – https://www.lending-trees.com
- Loans 2 Pocket (United Kingdom)–www.loans2pocket.co.uk (website no longer available)
- One More Loans Ireland Limited (Ireland and Germany) (CLONE)–www.onemoreloans.com, now redirecting to www.cashloansland.com
- OneMoreFinance (Ireland and Germany) (CLONE)–https://www.onemorefinance.com, now redirecting to www.financeforcash.com
- Simply bucks Limited (Ireland and France) – www.simplybucks.com, now redirecting to www.bestloansland.com
- United Lending Company (Ireland) –https://www.unitedlendingcompany.com
- Money Finance LLC T/A ZolotoFinance (CLONE) – https://www.zolotofinance.com
A list of unauthorised firms published to date is available on the Central Bank website.
It is a criminal offence for an unauthorised firm / person to provide financial services in Ireland that would require an authorisation under the relevant legislation which the Central Bank is the responsible body for enforcing. Consumers should check the Central Bank registers online to find out if a firm / person they are dealing with is authorised. Consumers should be wary of advertisements offering loans from unauthorised firms or persons.