Dublin, 01 July 2021: EY is delighted to announce 13 new Equity Partners bringing the total number of Partners in EY across the island of Ireland to 103. Eleven of the thirteen new Partners have been admitted to the partnership from within EY, while a further two are direct admit Partners.
· Katie Burns joins the partnership from EY’s Consulting practice and leads the firm’s Business Consulting Finance Transformation Team, while Katie Flood joins the partnership from the same practice, leading the Transformation Execution Team.
· Gareth Kelly (Assurance), based in Belfast, and John Ward (Consulting), based in Dublin, join the partnership as part of EY’s growing Data Analytics and Emerging Technology Team. John is Head of Digital & Emerging Technology for the firm.
· Alan Murphy has joined EY as Head of Law as an external admit Partner.
· Aileen Daly joins the partnership from the firm’s Tax practice, based in Cork, while Petrina Smyth joins from Financial Services Tax.
· Two new Partners join the partnership from Financial Services Assurance: Dean Phillips and Niamh O’Shaughnessy.
· Lindsay Russell joins the partnership from EY’s Assurance practice where she leads the firm’s Audit Centre of Excellence Team in Belfast, while Louise Whyte also joins the partnership from EY’s Assurance practice.
· Mark Chalmers joins as an external admit Partner into EY’s Consulting practice and the firm’s Life Sciences Commercial Access Team.
· Ian Kelly joins the Partnership from EY’s Strategy and Transactions practice and is based in Belfast, specialising in due diligence.
Frank O’Keeffe, Managing Partner, EY Ireland commented: “Congratulations to our 13 new EY Partners on reaching this exciting milestone in their careers. Each of these exceptional leaders has already achieved an incredible amount to get to this point and I wish them many years of continued success as they join our EY Partnership. At this time of incredible change and disruption, I know that this new community of compassionate and fearless leaders have the right characteristics and expertise to help our clients and our people to thrive into the future.”
“Our EY Partners have the great privilege and responsibility to serve as role models and leaders who inspire and mentor more than 3,300 people working with us across the island of Ireland. I am hugely proud of this new generation of transformative leaders and of the role I know they will continue to play in developing our world class teams to support our clients and to power our business into the future.”