- ClickandCollection.com has teamed up with Visa to help more businesses grow their online offering
- With Visa’s support, ClickandCollection.com is offering a free three months’ Starter subscription for the first 500 small businesses who sign up on or from today, 10th March, as first-time customers*
10 March 2021: ClickandCollection.com – an Irish start-up which provides small businesses with tools to sell online – has today announced a partnership with Visa to help more independent businesses take online orders and continue serving their communities.
Founded in April 2020, at the beginning of the pandemic, ClickandCollection.com enables businesses to set up an online storefront in a matter of minutes, with or without an existing website. In fact, in the nine months since launch, ClickandCollection.com has helped over 250 Irish businesses get online, driving almost EUR 6 million in sales to a range of companies, from ice cream parlours to fine dining restaurants.
Thanks to support from Visa, ClickandCollection.com will:
- Waive the first three months of ‘Starter Subscription’ fees for the first 500 small businesses who join the ClickandCollection.com service as first-time customers*, enabling those small businesses to join the platform and start selling online.
- Provide a dedicated support line for businesses once they’ve signed up to ClickandCollection.com, to help sustain their businesses during this difficult time.
Throughout the pandemic, communities across Ireland have continued to show support for their local businesses – not only thinking about how they are buying but where they’re buying from. But as restrictions for brick and mortar stores continue, the ability to serve customers online remains a necessity. For some small businesses however, getting set up to trade online can be a costly and time-consuming process – in fact, recent Visa research found 26% of small business owners surveyed said the biggest challenge facing their business was technological barriers. ClickandCollection.com are helping small businesses with this challenge, levelling the playing field and making it easier for them to continue serving their customers.
Mark Hooper, Co-Founder of ClickandCollection.com said: “We are delighted to be working with Visa to bring this opportunity to more local businesses and helping them thrive during this challenging time. There is a real and growing sense of community in Ireland where people want to support their local businesses. Now, thanks to ClickandColleaction.com, they can.”
Dominic White, Acting Country Manager, Ireland, Visa said: “Small businesses are the backbone of the Irish economy, and their ability to continue serving their communities is crucial to the economic recovery. We’re proud to be working with ClickandCollection.com to give small businesses the tools and resources they need to continue supporting their local communities through the current situation, and beyond.”
Visa’s ongoing commitment to supporting small businesses
This partnership forms part of Visa’s long-term commitment to champion small businesses. Last week, with more than 100 partners across Europe, Visa announced that more than two million small businesses across the region have received support since the launch of the commitment initiative in summer 2020. The announcement marks a major milestone in Visa’s commitment to help eight million small and medium sized businesses in Europe to get online, adapt and future-proof their business.
To sign up to ClickandCollection.com and see if your business is eligible to receive a three months’ free subscription, click here.
ClickandCollection.com lets every company trade online in a matter of minutes.
Currently working with over 250 companies across Ireland and the UK, we are proud to have helped local companies adapt and thrive in the face of the global pandemic. For more information and to sign up visit clickandcollection.com
Visa is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device. As the world moves from analogue to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce. For more information, visit our website www.visa.ie, blog https://www.visa.ie/visa-everywhere/blog.html or Twitter @VisaIreland.
* Standard transaction fees still apply. Thanks to support from Visa, ClickandCollection.com will waive the subscription fees payable for the first three months of its Starter Subscription plan to the first 500 businesses who newly sign up as first-time customers at https://clickandcollection.com/visa on and from 10th March 2021. No further subscription commitment is required after the first three months.
 Visa Back to Business Study, 2021